Monday, April 5, 2021

LTCCB #56 Winner & Top Picks

                                                    Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone and welcome back to the Love To Craft Challenge Blog! Another huge thanks to everyone who played with us in last month's challenge! I think you'll agree we had some pretty awesome entries, and it's time to announce our Winner and Top Picks!

Our randomly chosen WINNER is...
#194 Niki LEO Wife

And our TOP PICKS are...
(chosen by Aimeslee in order of entry)
#22 ScrappyHorses
#71 Tracey
# 98 Sisi Todorova
# 203 Anet
#275 Bisse


You've all created absolutely gorgeous projects that are well deserving of Winner and Top Pick honors! Be sure to grab your badges from the Badges page above to display on your blogs!

Don't forget our LTCCB #57 - April Anything Goes is going on right now! Grab your paper, scissors and embellishments, AND... don't forget to check out our sister blogs, Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and Mix It Up Challenge Blog - we'd love to see you there, too! And if you've started creating your Christmas projects, join us over at our newest sister blog, Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

Hugs,
The Crafty Girls

4 comments:

Life as a LEO Wife said...

Thank you for running this link party! It's a big job going through submissions every month. Thank you for checking out my blog. I can't wait to add your badge to my site! I am a co-host for You're the Star Blog Hop and Happiness is Homemade. I'd love to see you in the link parties. I love your cards. You are talented ladies!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you very much for the challenge and choosing me as one of the Top Picks, always a pleasure to join in when I can. Congratulations to all.
Creative wishes this April Tracey x

ScrappyHorses said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my project in the Top Picks! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and challenges! Always fun to play here!

Anet's Crafting said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet