Sunday, September 16, 2018

Welcome, Agnieszka!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hello, crafty friends! I've popped in this morning to announce one of our newest DT members, Agnieszka, who will begin creating with us on October 1st! OMGoodness, you're going to love her projects! We are so happy that she's joined our team!

So without further ado, heeeere's Agnieszka!


Hi! My name is Agnieszka, my nickname is chanya13 and I live in Poland with husband, 6 cats and one big dog. 

I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now and I’m totally crazy about this hobby! My favorite things to make are cards, albums and notebooks but most of all, I love to make multilayer cards. I also like making exploding boxes and scrap book layouts. 

I have my own style and I love to use flowers. I sometimes make my own, either from paper or foam. I add butterflies, different media and lace of all kinds to my projects. I have a weakness for purple and pink and use them quite a lot. Vintage and romantic styles are my favorites. 

In my free time I like gardening, rock climbing, hiking and traveling. I also love photography. If you want to see my work, look here: https://cardmakinghobby.blogspot.com/ or 

Hugs, Agnieszka


Welcome aboard, Agnieszka! We are so stoked you're here with us and look forward to lots of crafting with you!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT