Saturday, September 1, 2018

Welcome, Kathy!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm absolutely delighted to introduce to you the newest member of the Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT! Her name is Kathy and get ready because you'll be seeing some pretty amazing projects! We are so stoked she's joining our team! Be sure to visit her blog - Purple Princess Diaries - we know you're going to love what you see!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie!



Hi there,
My name is Kathy and I’m primarily a rubber stamping card maker who likes to dabble with other things but always seem to come back to that aspect of crafting. I’m a Clean And Simple girl these days!

I’m married to a wonderful man who has his own obsessive hobby so I don’t get to feel too guilty about my own!

I’m looking forward to working with the lovely ladies on the Design Team and thanks for having me.


Welcome aboard, Kathy! We're proud to call you our teammate and look forward to lots of crafting together! :)

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Lovely to see you here Kathy, welcome

Kathyk said...

Thanks for the welcome, I really am looking forward to working with you all

Kathyk