Hi everybody! I've changed my other mind, just yesterday, and decided not to close my challenge blogs in 2022! It's been a whirlwind over the past 24 hours getting them ready for the new year but I know this will make a lot of people happy since there have been so many other challenges that have closed down over the past couple years.
I've made some changes to our challenge structure, and more detailed information will be available later this evening in the 'New Playing Guidelines' document. Here are some highlights:
1. Challenges will be every other month (January, March, May, July, September and November) and last approximately six weeks.
2. Eight entries will be allowed in each challenge and you can combine our challenges with as many others as you wish. The more the merrier!
3. Only blog entries will be allowed since we require listing our challenge and linking back to our challenge. No more entries from Facebook, Instagram, or other social media sites, please.
4. Winners and Top Picks will be announced on the 1st of every other month with the new challenge details rather than posting a separate winner post.
5. We will not be running a DT call. My co-owner (Tina) and I will be providing challenge inspiration.
6. We'll have new badges, and a different blog theme is planned so things will look a little different when you visit tomorrow morning for the new challenge!
7. Please use the email address on our Contact page if you have any questions or need direction.